EcoMetric is a global consultancy specializing in energy efficiency, renewable energy, and distributed generation consulting services and products. Our clients include investor-owned, and publicly owned electric and natural gas utilities, state agencies, non-profit organizations, and large multinational corporations. EcoMetric is growing rapidly and provides high quality technical and strategic consulting services to influence the end-use customer’s energy consumption behaviors and choices.
We are seeking an Energy Efficiency Consultant to join our team and support energy efficiency programs in New Mexico. The successful candidate will be in the Albuquerque, Rio Rancho or Santa Fe areas. The Energy Efficiency Consultant will be a key technical resource for the program team, ensuring technically accurate savings calculations and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Conducting walk-through and virtual inspections of facilities and interviewing facility owners/managers to validate submitted rebates for energy efficient lighting and HVAC systems.
- Performing QA/QC activities, including conducting pre-and post-installation energy efficiency project inspections.
- Performing energy analysis of facility energy efficiency savings calculations using standard or predefined energy analysis tools and methodology.
- Working with outreach staff to establish and support an appropriate level of technical assistance required for energy project evaluation.
- Working with contractors and customers to resolve disputes and discrepancies in submitted rebate applications.
- Identifying energy efficiency technologies and energy savings studies/financial analysis to support the development of prescriptive measures.
- Entering all pertinent site visit data into a central database system. Maintaining and being responsible for the data.
This is an entry level position and requires a Bachelors, or Associates degree in engineering or equivalent HVAC technical education from a community college or technical school. Training will be provided to learn the work. The following qualification are desired.
- Energy Efficiency experience and/or Energy Certifications
- Engineering education and/or background
- MS Office applications for analysis, documentation, and presentation
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Process and detail-oriented individual
- Ability to work effectively and professionally with other business functions
- Effective communication skillset
- Excellent customer Service skills
- Ability to work with contractors and resolve disputes
- Detail oriented, organized and responsive to communications
Please send your resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are applying through a job portal such as LinkedIn or Indeed, do not send your materials to the hiring email address.