EcoMetric Consulting is a USA based full-service energy consulting firm focusing on energy efficiency and distributed energy resources including renewables. We are seeking a Customer Service/Data Entry Specialist to provide processing, scheduling and customer support for multiple clients throughout the nation. Preferred location is Exton, PA. Work from home options are available.
EcoMetric is focused on constructive research to influence energy consumption & behaviors. We provide inspired, forward-thinking advisory services to inform demand-side management decision making. Our core services include energy efficiency design, planning, and implementation solutions for utilities, businesses, and industries. We offer competitive compensation packages, performance bonuses, and excellent benefits.
- Calling customers and scheduling appointments for virtual and physical inspections.
- Provide basic troubleshooting and recommend solutions
- Data Entry - enter data into various database applications
- Receive data and sourcing documents, compile, sort, interpret and verify data to be entered
- Maintain electronic and hard-copy filing system of applications, rebates and other supporting documents.
- Communicate effectively as part of team approach with other departments in servicing customers.
- Provide customer service activities such as responding to emails and phone calls.
- Provide exceptional customer service and call handling in a customer centric environment
- Safeguard confidential customer information
- May provide peer training to co-workers job shadowing support as assigned in area of responsibility
- Willing to support any program within the department as assigned.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalency
- Minimum 6-12 months of related work experience in a call center environment
- English and Spanish or Mandarin/Cantonese speaking is a plus.
- Proficiency in 10-key data entry from computer keyboard.
- Experience with various Microsoft programs, including Word, Excel, Access
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive and customer - friendly outlook
- Able to follow directions as they are given
- Experience in a data entry processing and customer centric call center environment preferred.
- Must be able to an 8 hour shift as assigned within the hours of 8 am to 8 pm
- Experience working in energy efficiency or utility fields a plus.
Please send your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com. If you are applying through a job portal such as LinkedIn or Indeed, do not send your materials to the hiring email address.