Please send your resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EcoMetric Consulting is a USA based full-service energy consulting firm focusing on energy efficiency and distributed energy resources including demand response and renewables. We are seeking an Operations Coordinator who can support the leadership team in operating and growing our diverse, global company.
EcoMetric Consulting is focused on constructive research to influence energy consumption & behaviors. We provide inspired, forward-thinking advisory services to inform demand-side management decision making. Our core services include energy efficiency design, planning, and implementation solutions for utilities, businesses, and industries. EcoMetric offers competitive compensation packages and an opportunity to learn US standards in energy investments.
Duties and Responsibilities
EcoMetric needs a fast working, collaborative, and creative proposal coordinator to help with our critical business development, and business operations. After you join our team, you will be responsible for:
- Own, maintain and update our CRM information and dataset. This includes expanding our CRM reach and gaining access to new solicitations and clients.
- Partner with our Principals to review and develop proposal responses including making strategic content, approach, and staffing decisions.
- Monitor and track other business development initiatives such as conference papers, client outreach, proposal success, and report metrics to our leadership team.
- Develop and own our proposal development process. A key task is developing, from the ground up, a go-no-go strategy, proposal templates, a typical proposal schedule, and identifying the necessary review processes.
- Maintain and drive creating a content repository for proposal and other business development materials such as staff resumes, company qualifications, previous project descriptions, infographics, and other marketing materials.
- Complete a comprehensive, technical and copy edit of all completed proposals to ensure clarity, messaging, and consistency with solicitation requirements.
- Develop creative visuals and infographics to convey complex information in easy to digest formats.
- In addition to proposals, our proposal coordinator will be tasked with providing similar oversight, review, and template development for our client deliverables.
- When the opportunity arises, develop and maintain our social media content and post blogs or related news to our website.
Our executive team also needs additional administrative support with ensuring our business is running smoothly. We expect our proposal coordinator to provide assistance with:
- HR reporting
- Payroll systems
- Business licensing and certifications
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business, marketing, communications, journalism, or similar.
- Minimum 3 years of related proposal, business development, and operations experience. Preferably in a consulting environment.
- Experience with government or energy efficiency programs preferred
- Expert skills in MS Word and PowerPoint (working with templates, defined styles, section breaks, etc.) and PowerPoint.
- Expert level copyediting and technical editing skills.
- Demonstrated success of leading winning proposals and thorough understanding of the bid and tender process.
- Certifications, such as APMP, are a plus.
- Experience managing websites and social media accounts is preferred.
- Experience or familiarity with MS Visio, Adobe Creative Suite and/or InDesign is desired