EcoMetric is a global consultancy specializing in energy efficiency, renewable energy, and distributed generation consulting services and products. Our clients include investor-owned, and publicly owned electric and natural gas utilities, state agencies, non-profit organizations, and large multinational corporations. EcoMetric is growing rapidly and provides high quality technical and strategic consulting services to influence the end-use customer’s energy consumption behaviors and choices.
We are seeking an Energy Analyst to join our team and support energy efficiency programs in Maryland. The Energy Analyst will be a key technical resource for the program team, ensuring technically accurate savings calculations and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducting walk-through inspections of facilities and interviewing facility owners/managers to validate submitted energy efficiency measures.
- Performing QA/QC activities, including conducting pre-and post-installation energy efficiency project inspections.
- Performing energy analysis of facility energy efficiency measure calculations using standard or predefined energy analysis tools and methodology.
- Working with outreach staff to establish and support an appropriate level of technical assistance required for energy project evaluation.
- Determining cost-effectiveness of identified energy efficiency measures and eligibility for financial incentives based on regulatory requirements.
- Identifying energy efficiency technologies and energy savings studies/financial analysis to support the development of prescriptive measures.
- Deliver outreach and training to trade allies throughout MD.
- Serve as a point of contact for regional trade allies and utilities and provide technical assistance.
- Energy Efficiency experience and/or Energy Certifications
- Engineering education and/or background
- MS Office applications for analysis, documentation, and presentation
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Process and detail-oriented individual
- Ability to work effectively and professionally with other business functions
- Effective communication skillset
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Additional analytical skills and experience with data analysis languages such as R or Python is a plus.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes with a brief cover letter to
email@example.comIf you are applying through a job portal such as LinkedIn or
Indeed, do not send your materials to the hiring email address.